bootea

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Reaction to Yeast Flakes



I recently started adding Now Yeast Flakes to my diet, and I've been getting a strange reaction. I usually take it in the morning when I wake up.Shortly after I will eat, and almost every time within minutes my face feels like it's burning and begins to turn red, with rash like symptoms. It only happens when I eat. Generally I'll eat eggs along with butter maybe some meat,and coconut oil. It usually goes away within a half hour to an hour.


The answer was - "The yeast flakes were the only thing I really was omitting on the diet for a long time, as well as occasional use of other things, because of budget restraints.. I understand the flush, but I don't understand why it just seems to happen when I eat. I think it's because you take the yeast flakes on an empty stomach and follow it up with fats (which help vitamins to absorb more readily).  Niacin flushes are good for your body!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment